So I did the next best thing. I made a short slide show to commemorate our trip to one of the most beautiful islands!
I will say, this being our second trip to Kauai I do have a fun suggestions if you ever choose to go:
- Eat and at Duane's Ono-Char Burger. This is located in Anahola, which is in between Princeville and Kapaa. They are just so tasty!
- Go Kayaking! We went kayaking on the Hanalei River when we were on our Honeymoon (that's what this photo is from!) and had to do it again. It can be a lot of work, especially when you are out of shape... but it can also have some really relaxing moments. Both times we used the company called Kayak Hanale. They are super friendly there and pretty inexpensive. You don't pay per person, you pay per kayak and get to rent the kayak for 24 hours or they have a cheaper rate if you come after 1pm.
- Go ziplining! I couldn't do it this time, being pregnant and all, but I would have loved to have gone again. It's so much fun and you get to soar over beautiful Kauai. Last time we went we used Kauai Backcountry Adventures. They were such a great crew to work with!
- Visit Queen's Bath in Princville. It is a little bit of a hike, but nothing difficult. The end result, BEAUTIFUL views.
- If you have kids, the best beach, hands down would be Lydgate Beach Park in Kapaa. They have a small cove for the little ones to play in and it's shallow enough for everyone to stand comfortably.
There are so many other awesome things to do in Kauai; however, these were my favorite things from the combine trips. Hope you enjoyed!